Translate

Monday, September 21, 2009

PS3 Slim

Ok, so all good things come to an end? I'll apologize for lack of updates as I was way too busy with work and World of Warcraft. That being said, I've decided to choose real-life instead of my online alter ego thus suspending my account. So far so good, no withdrawal urges whatsoever :)

Anyways, to celebrate my reawakening I've decided to spoil the inner geek within by buying myself a PS3 slim. A little consolation for a job well-done *quitting wow* :)

So with no further delays, my analysis on the console? Well, most of you guys would own the standard PS3, so bare in mind if you do you'll want to keep in order and spend you coinage elsewhere. However, for those of you looking to console game in the near future. Look no further!! This is the console for you! At first I was skeptical with the cheaper looking finish and removal of touch sensitive buttons. Although, after seeing this thing in the flesh I must say that I am impressed. The sheer engineering of squeezing such an impressive engine into such a compact casing is indeed a technological marvel of todays standards. Furthermore, did I mention that the system runs much cooler because of the 45nm die which equates to the quiet cooling solution on this baby. On startup you can barely notice that the console is on :) All in all it is a nice impressive addition to any console lovers collection and will be for the next few years to come.

I'll post back once I get my hands on some games, so far I've managed to pick up: uncharted 2: among thieves, tekken 6, borderlands, bayonetta and modern warfare 2. The joy of gaming =)

No comments: