Translate

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Haruhi Suzumiya PVC (Gothic Lotita ver.)

Just recieved my order from hobby-link Japan - the PVC Haruhi Suzumiya (Gothic Lolita ver.) release. I have to say that it is a very lavishly designed piece and I am more than impressed with it. Colors are bright, paint job is more than satisfactory and the tassles and ribbons have remained nicely intact. I gotta really recommend the guys at Hobby-link Japan for their fast and efficient service, not to mention their excellent packaging. The packaging came in nearly perfect condition, so props to the guys there for their effort. In summary, for fans of the anime or people who simply appreciate a pretty object, with great detail and cuteness about it, you have to check this figure out. Although, I believe stocks are low if not already sold out.

For image reference details, see Right hand Column.

follow the link to visit Hobby-link Japan:
Hobby-Link Japan


No comments: